Inspired by this post, I have decided to create a "30 by 30" list of things that I want to do before I turn 30 in a little under a year. I’ll keep this post updated as the year progresses, and we’ll see how I fared next March.
Disclaimer: Many of these (especially the categories) are taken straight from (or inspired by) the list above.
- Make something from scratch
- Make a completely new (to me) dish
Try a new dishDone! Try a new restaurantDone!
- Average 2+ blog posts per week
- Write at least two new songs
- Try out vlogging (at least once)
- Finish migrating World of Pannotia to its own domain
Create a new theme for this domain (ChimericDream.com)](http://cdrm.co/jEMNlg)Done!
- Write a short story
- Get the notes out of my head and onto (digital) paper for the World of Pannotia setting
Friends, Family, Home, & Social
- Have my nieces and nephews over for a night/weekend sleepover
- Make it up at least once a month to see my parents (it’s not that far… should be more, but let’s start small)
- Host a BBQ/cookout/dinner/food night at my apartment
- Visit my grandparents in Colorado
- Finally get my apartment clean
- Have someone I don’t know comment on my blog. Bonus: Have an "industry expert" (any "industry") comment on my blog.
Post photo albums on myPicasa page Done!
- Write an article for someone else’s website
- Visit a museum/art exhibit
- See a play/musical/concert
- Run a half-marathon
- Lose 4 inches off my waist (i.e. be at or below a 38" waist)
Run 2 miles without stoppingDone!
- Run 20 miles
- Learn Symfony (to at least a basic level)
- Contribute to an open source project
- Start an open source project
- Book a venue for my wedding.
- Save $4000 (before expenditures)